Buttons with different actions... for a single form

Hello...

I have a form with 3 buttons, each with a different functionality concerning to forum user information. Once it's shown in the form, you can:

* Modify your information * Print your info (via Prawn) * Delete the user

But I only have one form, and I need every button to do a different action. Can you please help me find something to make it work?

Greetings

The Neurochild

The first one is clearly a submit button, but the other two could be link_to_function, button_to_function, link_to_remote, or button_to_remote. Those wouldn't be 'in' the form. (Actually, the Delete the User could be a    link_to('Delete', user_path(@user), :method => :delete,            :confirm => "Really delete #{@user.name}?\n(There is no undo!)") or similar.)

You can get the name of the submit input activated, too, if you need to make a choice about what happens next. (I.e., "Complete Order" or "Change Shipping Address")

-Rob

Rob Biedenharn http://agileconsultingllc.com Rob@AgileConsultingLLC.com

I forgot to tell you it has to use elements of the form. The delete user could be separated from the form, but the Prawn (PDF) button functionality must have all the values of the form when something is modified. It has to be in the form is there a button_to-like function inside the form?

Greetings...

The Neurochild

Can't you just refetch user info from the database?