BUNDLER ISSUE

Hello, When I run bundle install I get the following error message below. Can someone please give me some assistance. Thanks

ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension. (Gem::Installer::ExtensionBuildError)

/Users/musdev/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.1-p378/bin/ruby extconf.rb Can't handle 1.9.x yet *** extconf.rb failed *** Could not create Makefile due to some reason, probably lack of necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more details. You may need configuration options.

Provided configuration options:   --with-opt-dir   --without-opt-dir   --with-opt-include   --without-opt-include=${opt-dir}/include   --with-opt-lib   --without-opt-lib=${opt-dir}/lib   --with-make-prog   --without-make-prog   --srcdir=.   --curdir   --ruby=/Users/musdev/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.1-p378/bin/ruby

Gem files will remain installed in /Users/musdev/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.1-p378/gems/linecache-0.43 for inspection. Results logged to /Users/musdev/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.1-p378/gems/linecache-0.43/ext/gem_make.out