aws/s3 is client library for Amazon's Simple Storage Service's REST API
0.3.0 is a feature release along with several enhancements and bug fixes
reported by the community.
One important bug fix is a SignatureDoesNotMatch exception that was popping
up for people on ruby 1.8.5.
One new feature is richer logs with accessors for each field of a log file
sudo gem update aws-s3
- Ensure content type is eventually set to account for changes made to
Net::HTTP in Ruby version 1.8.5. Reported by [David Hanson , Stephen
Caudill, Tom Mornini <email@example.com>]
- Add :persistent option to connections which keeps a persistent connection
rather than creating a new one per request, defaulting to true. Based on a
patch by [Metalhead <firstname.lastname@example.org>]
- If we are retrying a request after rescuing one of the retry exceptions,
rewind the body if its an IO stream so it starts at the beginning. [Jamis
- Ensure that all paths being submitted to S3 are valid utf8. If they are
not, we remove the extended characters. Ample help from [Jamis Buck]
- Wrap logs in Log objects which exposes each line as a Log::Line that has
accessors by name for each field.
- Various performance optimizations for the extensions code. [Roman LE
- Make S3Object.copy more efficient by streaming in both directions in
- Open up Net:HTTPGenericRequest to make the chunk size 1 megabyte, up from 1
- Add S3Object.exists?