Appending parameters to a link

Consider

link = url_for(:controller => "signed_in",                  :action => "show", :id => "user_info")    # => /signed_in/user_info

to which I wish to add the either or both of the following

locale=en   nickname=ralph

Is there a nice way in Rails or Ruby to do this so that I end up with   /signed_in/user_info?locale=en&nickname=ralph or   /signed_in/user_info?locale=en or   /signed_in/user_info?nickname=ralph but not   /signed_in/user_info?locale=en?nickname=ralph ?

Consider

link = url_for(:controller => "signed_in",                 :action => "show", :id => "user_info")   # => /signed_in/user_info

locale=en nickname=ralph

Is there a nice way in Rails or Ruby to do this so that I end up with /signed_in/user_info?locale=en&nickname=ralph or /signed_in/user_info?locale=en or /signed_in/user_info?nickname=ralph but not /signed_in/user_info?locale=en?nickname=ralph ?

link = url_for(:controller => "signed_in",                 :action => "show", :id => "user_info"                 :locale => "en", :nickname => "ralph")

-philip

Consider

link = url_for(:controller => "signed_in", :action => "show", :id => "user_info") # => /signed_in/user_info

locale=en nickname=ralph

Is there a nice way in Rails or Ruby to do this so that I end up with /signed_in/user_info?locale=en&nickname=ralph or /signed_in/user_info?locale=en or /signed_in/user_info?nickname=ralph but not /signed_in/user_info?locale=en?nickname=ralph ?

link = url_for(:controller => "signed_in", :action => "show", :id => "user_info"

There should be a comma on the end of line above of course.

Colin