Any resources about rhtml study?

I am new to Rails and I would like to study the Rhtml grammar and practice the basic elements in Rhtml. But I can’t find enough resource for my study.

Would any guys show some great blog or documents or articles to me?

Any suggestion would be quite appreciated.

Thanks. Wesley Chen.

I am new to Rails and I would like to study the Rhtml grammar and practice the basic elements in Rhtml. But I can't find enough resource for my study.

rhtml is just an html document with erb embedded in it (or perhaps an erb document with html in it). Read up on html and erb and you'll be good to go.

Fred

Hi, Fred, Thank you for your reply. But I saw so many tags, such as: <%= date_select :p, :nom, :start_year=>2005, :use_month_numbers=>false, :discard_day=>false, :order=>[:year, :month, :day]%> So, if I just study HTML, how do I know what the date_select, :stuck_out_tongue:, :nom, :order represent? I means whether there are any books or documents, talking about the tags, such as radio_button, link_to, select and so on.

Any ideas and suggestion would be quite appreciated. Thanks. Wesley Chen.

Hi, Fred, Thank you for your reply. But I saw so many tags, such as: *<%= date_select :p, :nom, :start_year=>2005, :use_month_numbers=>false, :discard_day=>false, :order=>[:year, :month, :day]%>*

So, if I just study HTML, how do I know what the *date_select*, *:p*, :*nom*, :*order *represent? I means whether there are any books or documents, talking about the tags, such as *radio_button*, *link_to*, *select* and so on.

Those aren't tags - they are methods from the rails api. At the very least they'll be covered in the api docs, some will be in some of the guides on guides.rubyonrails.org

Fred Fred

Hi, Fred, Thank you very much, that’s exactly what I am looking for all the time.

Thanks. Wesley Chen.