Advanced Search Ruby on Rails

Hi all, I want to make ruby on rails advance search with check box and redio bottom but i can’t to do that,please help me to do that by seding code or some concept.Pleae find attachment file to see detail of my form search.

Start with a much simpler example, and expand on that.

No one is going to do your work for you.

If you get stuck building a simpler example of your "search" functionality, post it with more pointed questions.

Thank you for ur advice, My work is that I want to make advanced search by using check box and radio button.all the value in checkboxs i put in search form and i compare with value in database if it is correct then the result will show in table.I have field of table ID,PROVINCE,DATE,TIME,STAFFNAME,DOWN,…all the check box i can tick alots to make search.I think my image is good guide line for you.

this advance search form is the same with my work http://bitnami.org/advanced_search

khim sreang wrote:

Thank you for ur advice,

My work is that I want to make advanced search by using check box and radio button.all the value in checkboxs i put in search form and i compare with value in database if it is correct then the result will show in table.I have field of table ID,PROVINCE,DATE,TIME,STAFFNAME,DOWN,.....all the check box i can tick alots to make search.I think my image is good guide line for you.

This sounds a lot like SearchLogic. Look that up for a good system for multiple-field searches out of a cute form.