[ADV] Updated PDF of AWDwR (plus a special offer)

Folks:

The final version of Agile Web Development with Rails went to the printer last Friday. This means that the paper book will start shipping sometime around December 15.

You might want to grab the latest version of the PDF version of the book, P1.00. This is the version that will appear in print.

If you originally bought just the PDF, but would now like to own the paper book as well, we have a special offer. When you follow the link below to update your PDF, you'll find instructions at the end of the process for getting a large discount on the paper book--you'll be getting it at the same price as you'd have paid had you bought a combo pack initially. (Because we're getting close to Christmas, I'd recommend choosing priority shipping to maximize your chances of getting the book before the holidays.)

This book has been a long time in the making. I'd like to thank you all for your support, encouragement, and great suggestions.

Regards

Dave Thomas

Dave,

Do you know how long does it takes to regenerate the PDF? I did it more then hour ago but still didn't get the email with link. My previous versions did came to me in 15-20 minutes.

All the Best! Sergey.

Dave Thomas wrote:

I just requested my regenerate and the page said that backlog is currently about one day.

BTW, congratulations and thanks to Dave for a great book.

I got it. It took little bit more than hour.

pauljdavis@gmail.com wrote: