ActiveRecord reflections reset to nil?

I've been trying to develop an enhancement to my social tagging app (http://opntag.sf.net) and wanted to try out map.resources, so I switched to edge Rails for a while, but end up with a really bizarre error in which after the 3rd time I try to do a find() with includes on one of my AR classes, it ends up crapping out in JoinDependency#build unable to find one of my associations. After tracing my way through associations and join building, I've discovered that Bookmark.reflections has been reset to nil (the previous couple of calls it was fine), and the class file hasn't been reloaded! Has anybody seen anything like this? I'd like to track it down, but the only place I can see where AR::Base.reflections is touched is in #create_reflections and #reflections and tracing those produces no evidence...

Leei-

Why are you starting a second thread about this? There were a lot of responses on the first one :-/

-M

Mislav Marohnić wrote:

Leei-

Why are you starting a second thread about this? There were a lot of responses on the first one :-/

Sorry about that. For some reason my first attempt to start the thread got hung up for some time. When I didn't see it after 1 day, I tried again, and it was created right away. This thread seems to be the one I tried to start first.