ActionMailer - Problem

rails and rails only wrote:

Hi,

      I am some problem in action mailer. if I run the same project in
other system it is working fine. But now working in my system.

      Could please help me to solve this problem?

No, because you didn't provide any information! If you want help,
please provide more details, including error messages.

Thanks
Jk

Best,

Rails List wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working...is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

Rails List wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails List wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working...is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

I have different @subjects in model. If suppose I'm checking in other
system I will change the subject in model.

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails List wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails List wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working...is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

I have different @subjects in model. If suppose I'm checking in other
system I will change the subject in model.

Most likely, one of your system environment.rb is not set to

ActionMailer::Base.perform_deliveries = true

Rails List wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails List wrote:

rails and rails only wrote:

Rails List wrote:

When you say system, is it a windows desktop or hosted linux server?.
Insufficient info, will hardly get you any resolution.

when you say mailer not working...is it not sending emails in production
mode or development mode?

http://www.classifiedscript.in

Both systems are ubuntu 7.10 and development mode.

How did you identify that one is working and one is not working?.

I have different @subjects in model. If suppose I'm checking in other
system I will change the subject in model.

Most likely, one of your system environment.rb is not set to

ActionMailer::Base.perform_deliveries = true

i found a error.
both systems gateway is different.
i have changed the gateway and it is working fine

thanks