My App doesn't send mails

Hey everyone

I put my developed app first time in production mode. Now I see that the Mails are not sent by the app. The strange think is, that it already sent mails in development environment. But only sometimes.

How can I debug the mail sending by actionmailer? I have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance...

Adam

Hi Adam,

You need to first figure out your mail settings in environment.rb. Please see for those settings in action mailer API.

Hope it works for you, because there can be many reasons for this issue.

Adam,

Debugging email can be fun!

Try this: http://pastie.org/641496

Here's a simple mail setup (assuming you're using smtp)

Change the details to your domain, username etc. and run this in irb.

If the mail sends, it's likely a problem with ActionMailer Setup in your app.

If the mail doesn't send, it's likely an issue with your login details or with the smtp domain.

Also, check that

config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = true

in production.rb - the error messages could give helpful clues.

Hope that helps

Gavin

Adam Meyer wrote:

If you're still wondering why mails get sent in development mode: You probably have sendmail installed on your development machine, it just works out of the box. If you don't want to send mails in development mode, just set 'perform_deliveries = false' in your action_mailer configuration for your development environment.

Andi

These are my mail settings:

config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :sendmail config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = true

# Enable serving of images, stylesheets, and javascripts from an asset server # config.action_controller.asset_host = "http:// assets.example.com"

config.action_mailer.sendmail_settings = { :location => '/usr/sbin/sendmail', :address => 'mail.mydomain.com', :port => 25, :domain => 'www.mydomain.com', :arguments => '-i -t'

Check your production log after sending an email (you can do this easily by tailing the log in one console and running the rails console in another with the command "RAILS_ENV=production ruby script/ console")

Then just type in your ruby command to send an email and see what your production log says.

I had an issue where my emails were not being sent due to strict policies with AOL. I debugged the issue using a tcp dump and tpick (i am on ubuntu).

to capture: tcpdump -s 0 -i eth0 -w tcp_dump.pcap tcp port 25

...assuming you are using port 25...then send your email and read the pcap dump with

tcpick -C -yP -r tcp_dump.pcap

I am a bit of noob with debugging email but I did spend a couple days doing it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for all replies. I'll check it out and come back to you soon.

Tony Amoyal wrote:

These are my mail settings:

config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :sendmail config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = true

# Enable serving of images, stylesheets, and javascripts from an asset server # config.action_controller.asset_host = "http:// assets.example.com"

config.action_mailer.sendmail_settings = { :location => '/usr/sbin/sendmail', :address => 'mail.mydomain.com', :port => 25, :domain => 'www.mydomain.com', :arguments => '-i -t'

Check your production log after sending an email (you can do this easily by tailing the log in one console and running the rails console in another with the command "RAILS_ENV=production ruby script/ console")

Then just type in your ruby command to send an email and see what your production log says.

I had an issue where my emails were not being sent due to strict policies with AOL. I debugged the issue using a tcp dump and tpick (i am on ubuntu).

to capture: tcpdump -s 0 -i eth0 -w tcp_dump.pcap tcp port 25

...assuming you are using port 25...then send your email and read the pcap dump with

tcpick -C -yP -r tcp_dump.pcap

I am a bit of noob with debugging email but I did spend a couple days doing it. Hope this helps.

Hello again,

I checked out a lot of different configuration. When I follow the instructions on

and choose the sendmail conf. My production log tell me that the email was sent. But I do not get any email, even not in spam folder.

when I try to take the gmail conf

ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = { :address => "smtp.gmail.com", :port => 587, :domain => "domain.com", :user_name => "user@domain.com", :password => "password", :authentication => :plain }

with the action_mailer_tls plugin I get the following error

ArgumentError in KwikersController#create

wrong number of arguments (3 for 2)

RAILS_ROOT: /Users/adam/Webs/kwikit/kwikit Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace

vendor/plugins/action_mailer_tls/lib/smtp_tls.rb:8:in `check_auth_args' vendor/plugins/action_mailer_tls/lib/smtp_tls.rb:8:in `do_start' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:525:in `start' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:671:in `perform_delivery_smtp' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:526:in `__send__' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:526:in `deliver!' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:392:in `method_missing' app/models/kwiker.rb:142:in `do_pending' app/controllers/kwikers_controller.rb:45:in `create' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1253:in `send' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1253:in `perform_action_without_filters' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:617:in `call_filters' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:610:in `perform_action_without_benchmark' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:68:in `perform_action_without_rescue' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:68:in `perform_action_without_rescue' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/rescue.rb:136:in `perform_action_without_caching' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/caching/sql_cache.rb:13:in `perform_action' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.2.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/query_cache.rb:34:in `cache' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.2.2/lib/active_record/query_cache.rb:8:in `cache' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/caching/sql_cache.rb:12:in `perform_action' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:524:in `send' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:524:in `process_without_filters' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:606:in `process_without_session_management_support' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:134:in `process' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:392:in `process' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:142:in `load_without_new_constant_marking' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:142:in `load' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:142:in `load' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:153:in `require' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:153:in `require' -e:2:in `load' -e:2

vendor/plugins/action_mailer_tls/lib/smtp_tls.rb:8:in `check_auth_args' vendor/plugins/action_mailer_tls/lib/smtp_tls.rb:8:in `do_start' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:525:in `start' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:162:in `call' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:162:in `run_transition_action' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:23:in `send' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:23:in `entering' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:59:in `perform' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:94:in `fire' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:93:in `each' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:93:in `fire' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:201:in `register!' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/benchmark.rb:293:in `measure' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:183:in `handle_request' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:110:in `dispatch_unlocked' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:123:in `dispatch' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:122:in `synchronize' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:122:in `dispatch' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:132:in `dispatch_cgi' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:39:in `dispatch' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:76:in `process' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:74:in `synchronize' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:74:in `process' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:159:in `process_client' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:158:in `each' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:158:in `process_client' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `initialize' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `new' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:268:in `initialize' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:268:in `new' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:268:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:282:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:281:in `each' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:281:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/bin/mongrel_rails:128:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/command.rb:212:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/bin/mongrel_rails:281 /Users/adam/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/commands/servers/mongrel.rb:64 /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require' /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' /Users/adam/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/commands/server.rb:49 /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require' /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' script/server:3

vendor/plugins/action_mailer_tls/lib/smtp_tls.rb:8:in `check_auth_args' vendor/plugins/action_mailer_tls/lib/smtp_tls.rb:8:in `do_start' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/net/smtp.rb:525:in `start' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:671:in `perform_delivery_smtp' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:526:in `__send__' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:526:in `deliver!' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionmailer-2.2.2/lib/action_mailer/base.rb:392:in `method_missing' app/models/kwiker.rb:142:in `do_pending' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:162:in `call' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:162:in `run_transition_action' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:23:in `send' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:23:in `entering' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:59:in `perform' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:94:in `fire' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:93:in `each' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:93:in `fire' vendor/plugins/acts_as_state_machine/lib/acts_as_state_machine.rb:201:in `register!' app/controllers/kwikers_controller.rb:45:in `create' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1253:in `send' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:1253:in `perform_action_without_filters' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:617:in `call_filters' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:610:in `perform_action_without_benchmark' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:68:in `perform_action_without_rescue' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/benchmark.rb:293:in `measure' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/benchmarking.rb:68:in `perform_action_without_rescue' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/rescue.rb:136:in `perform_action_without_caching' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/caching/sql_cache.rb:13:in `perform_action' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.2.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/query_cache.rb:34:in `cache' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.2.2/lib/active_record/query_cache.rb:8:in `cache' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/caching/sql_cache.rb:12:in `perform_action' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:524:in `send' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:524:in `process_without_filters' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/filters.rb:606:in `process_without_session_management_support' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/session_management.rb:134:in `process' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/base.rb:392:in `process' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:183:in `handle_request' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:110:in `dispatch_unlocked' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:123:in `dispatch' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:122:in `synchronize' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:122:in `dispatch' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:132:in `dispatch_cgi' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_controller/dispatcher.rb:39:in `dispatch' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:76:in `process' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:74:in `synchronize' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/rails.rb:74:in `process' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:159:in `process_client' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:158:in `each' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:158:in `process_client' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `initialize' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `new' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:285:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:268:in `initialize' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:268:in `new' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel.rb:268:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:282:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:281:in `each' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/configurator.rb:281:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/bin/mongrel_rails:128:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/lib/mongrel/command.rb:212:in `run' /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-1.1.5/bin/mongrel_rails:281 /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:142:in `load_without_new_constant_marking' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:142:in `load' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:142:in `load' /Users/adam/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/commands/servers/mongrel.rb:64 /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require' /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:153:in `require' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:521:in `new_constants_in' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:153:in `require' /Users/adam/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.2.2/lib/commands/server.rb:49 /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require' /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' script/server:3 -e:2:in `load' -e:2

Request

Parameters:

{"commit"=>"Jetzt registrieren", "authenticity_token"=>"71ebe37a785fc63fe92ff61dc26df50c0193bc9e", "kwiker"=>{"password_confirmation"=>"test", "password"=>"test", "email"=>"adam2.508@gmail.com"}}

What can I do. I need to send email.

Please for help.

Adam