XML not rendered after upgrade to 2.0.2

I've upgrades from Rails 1.2.6 to 2.0.2 (it's about time) and am getting render problems on the .xml files. What I get is the XML layout with the HTML contents:

<info>   <status err_code="0">logged in</status>   <div class="content">Login: logged in: 1</div> <<-- this is the problem (comes from .rhtml) </info>

The layout is: xml.instruct! :xml, :version=>"1.0", :encoding=>"UTF-8" xml.info do   xml.status(@status, :err_code=>@err_code || 0)   res = @content_for_layout   if res     xml << @content_for_layout   end end

And, in the controller, I have: respond_to do |format|   format.html do     redirect_after_login(@status)   end   format.xml end

The contents of the .rxml file just doesn't go out. What comes out as @content_for_layout is what's in the .rhtml file. I'm calling / login.xml

What's changed?

Thanks, Amir

Sorry, just checked again. My render was fine in Rails 1.99.1 too. It's broken moving from that to 2.0.2.

Amir

From the upgrade guide, I assumed that template rename is optional. The .rhtml files were OK, but the .rxml files are not found.

After renaming all .rxml to .xml.builder it works again.