- The welcome e-mail message where I had to confirm my email address
was blocked by the spam filter in my gmail account... I guess this is
going to happen for a lot of people. Should be fixed somehow.
- When at the front page it shows the signup box although I am logged
in. Maybe an idea to hide it when users are logged in?
- Cool that you can subscribe to upcoming events using iCal or other
apps that support the iCalendar format!
- in the "about USERNAME" box on the right side of the profile page
you display all the different questions like "what are your favorite
joints around town" although I haven't answered them. Maybe you could
remove the ones that haven't been filled out by the user? Cleans up
- as somebody else said: the browse section doesn't work. Just get an
- really cool that you can write things like "next tuesday" in the
when field when creating new events! But it might still need some
work. I tried "monday in a month" and the event was added as if I had
written next monday...
- support for other currencies than $?
- when selecting timezone in the profile it is somewhat irritating
that you have added the most used at the top. I couldn't just skip to
my town by typing the first letters. Secondly even though you hadn't
added the "Most used" places at the top I still wouldn't have been
able to jump directly to my city as they are written like "continent -
city". Third: Zürich is written with ü. You have added it as Zurich.
Wouldn't it be cool with some ajax-autocomplete timezone text-field?
Or you could have the different options in the list added as "COUNTRY
- CITY" or "CITY - COUNTRY" or something like that? Or you could have
a select like you have now where you preselect the city that the you
think the user is in based on the IP or something...