Web with images

I wanna to create a web page with instant rails. In my web page I wanna to show some pictures. What is the code I need to show it

Thanks a lot!!

If you have not already done so then have a look at the Getting Started rails guide (google Rails Guides). Then image_tag is probably of interest.

Colin

Colin Law wrote:

I meant that having done the tutorial you should look up image_tag to find how to do the pictures.

Colin

Guille San wrote:

Colin Law wrote:

I wanna to create a web page with instant rails. In my web page I wanna to show some pictures. What is the code I need to show it

If you have not already done so then have a look at the Getting Started rails guide (google Rails Guides). Then image_tag is probably of interest.

Colin

I have done that tutorial yet. And I donĀ“t where explain the pictures objects.

Here's the information you need:

I was somewhat reluctant to provide this answer, however. If you're not able to figure out, on your own, such basic information I'm afraid you're going to have much trouble learning and using Ruby on Rails.

There are many books and a tons of information available online to search out this sort of answer. Keep in mind that for every question posted on a forum such as this, you are asking people to spend their own precious time.

We all follow this forum, and spend our time freely, in hopes that contributing to the community will benefit everyone. Please try to make a good effort to find the information on your own before posting questions here.

If you do find you have questions on something basic, then at least explain what you have tried and where you have looked for the answers. That may help illuminate shortcomings in the documentation and guides. The answer in this case was easily found by searching the official documentation, or by typing "rails image tag" into Google.

I think you'll find that asking intelligent questions, or at least showing some effort on your part, will gain you respect here. Otherwise you may find yourself being ignored.