User Stream

I have an app that has users, these users have friends (typical SN), I' creating a user stream by collecting all posts created by the user's friends.

I don't have the code with me, but I feel that what I have is very un Ruby/Rails like and would appreciate if I could see how everybody else would go about it.

Please keep in mind, I'm not looking for an optimized solution, just a simple Record fetch since the app is just a demo with very limited users for now, however, I wouldn't mind if anyone has ideas for optimized solution.

Thanks

I have an app that has users, these users have friends (typical SN), I' creating a user stream by collecting all posts created by the user's friends.

I don't have the code with me, but I feel that what I have is very un Ruby/Rails like and would appreciate if I could see how everybody else would go about it.

Please keep in mind, I'm not looking for an optimized solution, just a simple Record fetch since the app is just a demo with very limited users for now, however, I wouldn't mind if anyone has ideas for optimized solution.

I think it is unlikely that anyone is going to write your code for you. Post what you have done and where you think it needs improvement and you are more likely to get help.

Don't post the whole app just the bit that you are not happy with.

Colin