Use submit tag but show a link

Hi,

The submit_tag when used created a button by default. Is there a way by which i can create a link and use submit_tag and its properties. I have a form submission and i want that to work as it is but instead of button show a link in my page.

Neha

While using the link_to_function i am getting this javascript <a onclick="Form.getInputs(this.form, null, 'commit')[0].value = 'add_another_criteria'; ; return false;" name="_commit" href="#">Add Term To Search</a>

and with submit_tag i am getting thus <input type="submit" value="Add Term To Search" onclick="Form.getInputs(this.form, null, 'commit')[0].value = 'add_another_criteria'" name="_commit"/>

How can i make this work.

??? could you post the exact code you use ???

<%= hidden_field_tag('commit', 'add_another_criteria') %> <%=link_to_function("Add Term To Search", :name => '_commit',                  :onclick => "Form.getInputs(this.form, null, 'commit') [0].value = 'add_another_criteria'") %> <%= submit_tag('Add Term To Search', :name => '_commit',                  :onclick => "Form.getInputs(this.form, null, 'commit') [0].value = 'add_another_criteria'") %>