Trouble populating drop-down from DB

Hello,

What I Have: I have a form that a user enters information in. That information is stored in a DB.

What I Want: I want to allow the user to edit/update that information -you know CRUD

My Problem: Everything is good until I try to populate the select list in the edit form. I do not know how to populate the list with the pre-defined options while having the user's previous selection selected.

Code example or links to tutorial would be useful.

Thanks in advance -- K

----The Code----

Model:

class Page < ActiveRecord::Base   belongs_to :user

TEMPLATE_STYLES = [

["History", "history"] ,      ["Humanities", "human"],      ["Life Sciences", "life"],      ["Engineering", "eng"],      ["Social Sciences", "social"]    ]

validates_presence_of :file, :title, :template #...

Controller: class AdminController < ApplicationController

def create_page     @page = Page.new(params[:page])     @page.user = User.find_by_id(session[:user_id])     if request.post? and @page.save       flash.now[:notice] = "Page #{@page.title} was created"       @page = Page.new       redirect_to( :action => 'index')     end   end

def edit     @page = Page.find(params[:id])   end

def update     @page = Page.find(params[:id])     if @page.update_attributes(params[:page])       flash[:notice] = 'Page was successfully updated.'       redirect_to :action => 'list_pages'     else       render :action => 'edit'     end   end

View: <%= start_form_tag :action => 'update', :id => @page %>

<p>                 <label for="page_title" >Page Title:</label>                 <%= text_field 'page', 'title' %></p>             </p>

<p>                 <label for="file_name" >File Name:</label>               <%= text_field 'page', 'file' %></p>             </p>             <p>                 <label for="template" >Template:</label>                 <%=                     form.select :template,                     Page::TEMPLATE_STYLES,                     ???                 %>

</p>             <%= submit_tag "Edit Page" , :class => "submit" %>        <%= end_form_tag %>

Thanks.