Tinymce plugin problem in Opera and Google Chrome

Hi.   I am using the tiny_mce plugin for Rails in my Project. Its working good in IE and Firefox. But its not displayed in Opera And Google Chrome.

In my layout i initialize tiny_mce scripts as

<%= javascript_include_tiny_mce_if_used %> <%= tiny_mce if using_tiny_mce? %>

In my controller that uses tiny_mce in its actions, i use as

uses_tiny_mce(:options => {:theme => 'advanced',   :browsers => %w{msie gecko},   :theme_advanced_toolbar_location => "top",   :theme_advanced_toolbar_align => "left",   :theme_advanced_resizing => true,   :theme_advanced_resize_horizontal => false,   :paste_auto_cleanup_on_paste => true,   :theme_advanced_buttons1 => %w{formatselect fontselect fontsizeselect bold italic underline strikethrough separator justifyleft justifycenter justifyright indent outdent separator bullist numlist forecolor backcolor separator link unlink image undo redo},   :theme_advanced_buttons2 => ,   :theme_advanced_buttons3 => ,   :plugins => %w{contextmenu paste}},   :only => [:new, :edit, :show, :index])

It replaces any text area in the form by the tiny_mce editor. please help in sorting this problem. I believe the part of code // :browsers => => %w{msie gecko} // has the problem.

Thank you

Which version of the plugin are you using? I’m apart of the team that maintains a version at http://github.com/kete/tiny_mce, you might want to switch to using that.

Cheers,

Walter