Three days with some of the coolest people in ruby and rails

What could be cooler than Ruby and Rails authors, experts, and hundreds of professionals that work with Ruby on a daily basis – all together in one location for great discussions and debates? That’s what will happen at the Voices That Matter: Professional Ruby Conference coming to Boston, November 18-20th.

Obie Fernandez - Giles Bowkett – Josh Susser - Blaine Cook - Ezra Zygmuntowicz - Michael Hartl - Thomas Enebo - Hal Fulton - and dozens of others!

You should join us! We’ll be talking about some intriguing topics and there will be lots of time for Q&A and code sharing. It’ll be educational and it’ll be fun.

Give us a call or send us an email now and we’ll tell you all about the event and provide you with a free eBook.

To request more information and receive your free eBook, email Barbara.Gavin@PearsonEd.com, call 617-848-7026, or request information online at New Riders | Peachpit Press.

hjk1127 wrote:

Professional Ruby Conference

online at http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/ruby2008/index.aspx.

I'm sorry, but I have to ask: What is a Ruby conference doing promoting itself with a website built in .Net? It seems rather amusing to me :slight_smile:

Great speaker list by the way. I do hope I can attend.