Tagging Continuous Integration reporting?

I love the fact that all of the continuous integration reports go to the core list. It means we have to pay attention. At the same time, it sort of floods the rest of my core threads. Could we prefix CI reports with [CI] or [CONTINT] or something similar so I can write a filter?

Well there appears to be at least 3 CI reports going on here. The CC.rb one is prefixed with [CruiseControl] and then there are ones by schoenm@earthlink.net and conejo2005@gmail.com. Are these necessary or did I miss something amidst the traffic?

Shane

Yes. Michael's are the the Oracle builds and conejo's the SQLServer builds. Cruisecontrol uses iirc MySQL.

//jarkko

Thanks Jarkko. Filtering out subject:(AR/Oracle) and

Not only.

By now it runs AR unit tests against MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and SQLite3. It also runs unit tests for components other than ActiveRecord. There is an intention to add more operating systems and databases.

Thanks, Alex, that's good to know. Anyway, the point was that there is a reason for the different build posts on the list.

Cheers, //jarkko

That's right.

We plan to add SQLServer and Oracle to the CC.rb build in near future. The hardware is already there, all we need is some spare time from TW Studios sysadmin.

Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:

We plan to add SQLServer and Oracle to the CC.rb build in near future. The hardware is already there, all we need is some spare time from TW Studios sysadmin.

Can you skip Oracle? I've got it covered, and my current harness seems less noisy (it's quiet, usually, until the error changes).

Sure. Less work. It's just a bit weird to get three alerts for the same build failure :slight_smile: