synatx error while running migration

hello to all, i am getting weird syntax error while running the rake db:migrate syntax error, unexpected tSYMBEG, expecting kDO or '{' or '('

Apparently i am creating an engine in my main application using 'ruby script/generate plugin' command in rails 2.3.0 with engine having its own separate database define in database.yml of main application something like this #database of my main application development:   adapter: mysql   encoding: utf8   database: user_development   pool: 5   username: root   password: root123   host: localhost

#database of the engine PMS:   adapter: mysql   database: pms   username: root   password: root123   host: localhost

i have also define the necessary code inside my all engine models and migration files like this code of project.rb

class Project < ActiveRevcord::Base     self.establish_connection :pms    end

/db/migrate/20090715172542_create_projects.rb

class CreateProjects < ActiveRecord::Migration       def self.connection   Project.connection        end

def self.up          create_table :projects do |t|           t.string :name           t.text :description           t.integer :manager_id

t.timestamps         end        end

def self.down           drop_table :projects         end        end

and one finale thing is that i have also setup many-to-many association between Model of my main application and Model of my engine i.e between User model of main application and Project Model of engine

The point of telling all this is i am starting to think whether i done something wrong somewhere cuz the databases is created but i always get the error define above while running migrations

Hey Virendra,

Run rake db:migrate --trace to see what line in what source file the error is.

Regards, Gustav Paul