SURFING AND EARNING - ITS FREE AND EASY!!!

I discovered a new web site called AGLOCO! I discovered a new web site that is about to publicly launch, and I feel I need to tell everyone about it. AGLOCO promises to pay you to do what you normally do - use your browser to surf the web. And, if you tell your friends about it, you both will earn money.

Simple... And totally free to join. There is zero cost to become a member, so get in early and tell your friends before they are already members. Like most companies, those who are early and active stand to benefit the most.

Here is the URL to join or find out more information: www.agloco.com/r/BBDF7566

Become a part of the next generation of the Internet. As an economic network, AGLOCO is helping shape the future role of consumers on the web. Join now and get involved in the future of the Internet.

What happens when you sign up for AGLOCO is simple: you install a piece of software on your computer that displays a small Viewbar below your current web browser window. That Viewbar has ads on it that change based on where you surf. If you go to an antique site, you might see ads for antiques. If you go to a news site, you might see ads for blogs, just like you do now with ads from Google and Yahoo.

You don't have to click on the ads or stare at the Viewbar. You just have to have it up and running. You get paid money for every hour it's open (up to five hours a month). Further, you get paid for every hour that your friends view the Viewbar. And your money extends 5 levels deep - you, signing up friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends, and you make money at every level.

And the money adds up fast. Say you have 5 people you end up signing up, and they sign up 5 people each.

That's 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 3125 people that are surfing and making money for themselves...and for you. And remember, it's absolutely free to be an AGLOCO member.

If you go directly to the AGLOCO site, please use my Referral Member ID: BBDF7566

The toolbar is currently in beta and will be available very soon. Right now we want to build up our referral networks!

James Lovingtown

www.agloco.com/r/BBDF7566