Viri Technology is seeking a senior level, full stack software engineer for a software client in Seattle. This is a unique opportunity for a few reasons:
- It’s a BIG TIME software company
- They have a highly collaborative team, and it’s the kind of team that loves sharing ideas, paired programming, and trying the latest design patterns/techniques when applicable.
- The company has a great “vibe”; they are in the digital assets industry, they promote from within and are truly a technology company that values great software engineering talent.
- 7+ years of full stack, OOP expertise, ideally with Ruby on Rails(2+)
- Be a collaborative, communicative developer! If you are someone that would rather work a 5 year government contract that is a “clock in, clock out, collect my paycheck” type of engineer, this is not the role for you. We want candidates with a positive “fire” in their belly to make an impact, own a product, and take pride in developing something new and creative.
- You have fun at work, you do your best to “level up” the team and you are able to check your ego at the door and want to learn something new. You love being around other smart people and making an impact.
If you feel qualified and interested in this immediate, long term contract (with potential to hire) opportunity, let’s chat immediately!
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time. Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.