Sprockets::FileNotFound in Preorder#index

When i run the app i get this error

Sprockets::FileNotFound in Preorder#index
couldn't find file 'jquery.ui.all'

Showing /selfstarter/app/views/layouts/application.html.erb where line #6 raised:

couldn’t find file ‘jquery.ui.all’ (in /selfstarter/app/assets/stylesheets/application.css:14) Extracted source (around line #6):

3:   <head>
4:     <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
5:     <title><%= Settings.product_name %></title>
6:     <%= stylesheet_link_tag "application" %>
7:     <%= javascript_include_tag "application" %>
8:   </head>
9:   <!--[if lt IE 9 ]><body class="lt-ie9"><![endif]-->

Rails.root: /selfstarter

Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace app/views/layouts/application.html.erb:6:in `_app_views_layouts_application_html_erb___3248970066533973388_70154235929540’

Someone has asked this questions on Stack Overflow ruby on rails ails with couldn’t find file ‘jquery.ui.all’ .I have tried all the responses in this question but none of them worked

When i run the app i get this error

Sprockets::FileNotFound in Preorder#index

couldn
't find file 'jquery.ui.all'
Showing /selfstarter/app/views/layouts/application.html.erb where line #6 raised:

couldn't find file 'jquery.ui.all' (in /selfstarter/app/assets/stylesheets/application.css:14) Extracted source (around line #6):

3: <head>
4: <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
5: <title><%= Settings.product_name %></title>
6: <%= stylesheet_link_tag "application" %>
7: <%= javascript_include_tag "application" %>
8: </head>
9: <!--[if lt IE 9 ]><body class="lt-ie9"><![endif]-->
Rails.root: /selfstarter

Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace app/views/layouts/application.html.erb:6:in `_app_views_layouts_application_html_erb___3248970066533973388_70154235929540'

Someone has asked this questions on Stack Overflow ruby on rails ails with couldn't find file 'jquery.ui.all' .I have tried all the responses in this question but none of them worked

The file is renamed from jquery.ui to jquery-ui (dash). Update that everywhere and you should be good. I just hit this yesterday.

Walter