Snow Leopard and raspell

I'm having trouble with raspell after upgrading to Snow Leopard. When I start up the console in one of my apps that uses raspell I receive the following error message:

Loading development environment (Rails 2.1.0) dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _new_aspell_config   Referenced from: /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/raspell-1.1/lib/raspell.bundle   Expected in: flat namespace Trace/BPT trap

I tried reinstalling the gem using the arch flags as I did with my other gems but it doesn't seem to help. I checked to make sure I have the required version of aspell, which I do: 0.60.6. Has anyone else encountered this problem or can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

Thanks in advance, Jason

I'm having trouble with raspell after upgrading to Snow Leopard. When I start up the console in one of my apps that uses raspell I receive the following error message:

Loading development environment (Rails 2.1.0) dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _new_aspell_config Referenced from: /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/raspell-1.1/lib/raspell.bundle Expected in: flat namespace Trace/BPT trap

I tried reinstalling the gem using the arch flags as I did with my other gems but it doesn't seem to help. I checked to make sure I have the required version of aspell, which I do: 0.60.6. Has anyone else encountered this problem or can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this?

Did you reinstall aspell too (ie do the architectures of ruby, raspell & aspell all match) ?

Fred