Simple: Routing error, no route matches ...

Hi,

I'm sure this is really simple and I'm missing something really obvious but maybe another pair of eyes could help. I'm getting this error:

Routing Error No route matches "/super_admin/index.rhtml" with {:method=>:get}

when I visit, http://mydomain.com/super_admin/index.rhtml

I have these files:

app/views/super_admin/index.rhtml app/controllers/super_admin_controller.rb

Here's the code in my super_admin_controller.rb file

class SuperAdminController < ApplicationController         def index         end end

If it is useful, here is my config/routes.rb file.

================begin config/routes.rb file==================================== ActionController::Routing::Routes.draw do |map|

map.connect '', :controller => "register", :action => "start"

map.resources :users   map.resources :sessions   map.signup '/signup', :controller => 'users', :action => 'new'   map.login '/login', :controller => 'sessions', :action => 'new'   map.logout '/logout', :controller => 'sessions', :action => 'destroy'

# The priority is based upon order of creation: first created -> highest priority.

# Sample of regular route:   # map.connect 'products/:id', :controller => 'catalog', :action => 'view'   # Keep in mind you can assign values other than :controller and :action

# Sample of named route:   # map.purchase 'products/:id/purchase', :controller => 'catalog', :action => 'purchase'   # This route can be invoked with purchase_url(:id => product.id)

# You can have the root of your site routed by hooking up ''   # -- just remember to delete public/index.html.   # map.connect '', :controller => "welcome"

# Allow downloading Web Service WSDL as a file with an extension   # instead of a file named 'wsdl'   map.connect ':controller/service.wsdl', :action => 'wsdl'

# Install the default route as the lowest priority.   map.connect ':controller/:action/:id.:format'   map.connect ':controller/:action/:id' end ================end config/routes.rb file====================================

Anyway, any insights are greatly appreciated, - Dave

Given the routes you have defined, you should wind up at the right controller/action if you visit http://mydomain.com/super_admin/index (without the .html suffix).

Yup, that worked. Thanks, -