Simple relations are failing

Can anyone see why the league_organizers relation is failing.

class League < ActiveRecord::Base   has_many :league_admins   has_many :league_organizers, :through => :league_admins, :class_name => "User"

class LeagueAdmin < ActiveRecord::Base   belongs_to :league   belongs_to :user

I am getting the following error message:

ActiveRecord::HasManyThroughSourceAssociationNotFoundError: Could not find the source association(s) :league_admins in model LeagueAdmin. Try 'has_many :league_organizers, :through => :league_admins, :source => <name>'. Is it one of :league or :user?   from /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/reflection.rb:199:in `check_validity!'   from /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/associations/has_many_through_association.rb:5:in `initialize'   from /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/associations.rb:1128:in `new'   from /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.1.0/lib/active_record/associations.rb:1128:in `league_organizers'   from (irb):2

I tried adding the source option with and without the class_name but it still fails. As I mentioned it is a simple relation. Has something changed in the last while to cause this?

I am currently using Rails 2.2.2

Thanks for the help.