Select Multipal friend from facebook

Hi everyone,

I am developing a project where i had used OMNIAUTH plugin gems for authentication from facebook, twitter,gmail and linkedIn networks. This working pretty well here. Now i am try to implement “Select Multipal friend from facebook twitter,gmail and linkedIn” and send friend request to them.

I am stuck here. Just want any helpful clue OR link. Please help me.

thanks

Hi everyone,

I had not get any solution. I want to develop my site like that

http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/464/

No one had developed application like that. If any one have any clue OR any suggetion, Please forward.

THANKS

use contacts gem

Hi Sandip,

thanks for write,but with this gem i need to create my own connecting pages(with EMAIL and PASSWORD).

so I need something to implement OMNIAUTH. authentication of app is complited.

Thanks

Hi folk,

I solved that problem.

<div id="fb-root"></div>                  <script>                    window.fbAsyncInit = function() {                      FB.init({                        appId : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',                        status : true, // check login status                        cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access the session                        xfbml : true // parse XFBML                      });                    };

(function() {                     var e = document.createElement('script');                     e.src ='http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js’;                     e.async = false;                     document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e);                   }());                 </script>

<fb:serverFbml>     <script type="text/fbml">         <fb:fbml>             <fb:request-form                 action="Facebook;                 target="_top"                 method="GET"                 invite="true"                 type="Blah blah blah"                 content="Blah blah! &lt;fb:req-choice url=&quot;Facebook; label=&quot;Let me check my friends&quot; /&gt;"             >                 <fb:multi-friend-selector showborder="false" actiontext="Invite your friends CLICK ON PICTURE TO SELECT" rows="5" cols="5" bypass="cancel" target="_top" />             </fb:request-form>         </fb:fbml>     </script> </fb:serverFbml>

Add this code in view it working fine.