Ruby on Rails Interview Questions and Answers for all Ruby Lovers.

Hello guys I have gathered some interview questions with answers in my Blog.

http://technoscrum.blogspot.in/2013/07/ruby-on-rails-interview-questions.html

Hope people here will found this helpful.

Please let me know if any mistakes there. You guys can comment over there it self in the comment box.

Waiting for some positive Comments and Suggestions. Don’t forget to share it among your friends if you really found this one helpful. In the coming days I will upgrade it with some more important questions and answers. Just Keep in touch.

Ruby on Rails is written in Ruby and Ruby is written in C.

:slight_smile: Okay… I will definitely update this… Thanks a lot… You can suggest even more if any mistake there… Please

Hmm. Not sure about this:

For example if I asked you this question: “What are the servers supported by ruby on rails?”

And you answered “Generally Webrick is a prefered server to run ROR”

You would have failed the interview there and then.

Also most of the advantages cited for RoR have nothing to do with RoR and are in fact advantages of Ruby. Which means that they would also apply to Sinatra. If you can not distinguish between Ruby and RoR then you have much to learn.

Also if I was given interview questions like this I would leave the interview.

I really Appreciate your view Peter… I will definitely enhance these things in the earliest. I will really thankful to you if you can suggest more…

Hmm. Not sure about this:

For example if I asked you this question: “What are the servers supported by ruby on rails?”

And you answered “Generally Webrick is a prefered server to run ROR”

You would have failed the interview there and then.

Also most of the advantages cited for RoR have nothing to do with RoR and are in fact advantages of Ruby. Which means that they would also apply to Sinatra. If you can not distinguish between Ruby and RoR then you have much to learn.

Also if I was given interview questions like this I would leave the interview.