This is a full time, on-site, salaried Ruby on Rails Engineer position
located in New York City paying $90,000-120,000 depending on
experience + benefits + relocation expenses if required. No
telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only
please. Thank you.
Our client operates under the umbrella of a major media company so
they get to enjoy independence, autonomy, and the freedom to make
quick decisions -- all with the financial resources of a larger firm.
It's the best of both worlds!
Do you enjoy building scalable Rails websites and want to work on a
product that can really impact and change people's lives? Our user-
base and web traffic has been increasing exponentially and we were
recently featured in Tech Crunch and NY Times.
• 2-5 years of professional Ruby on Rails development experience
• B.S. in Computer Science and strong academic record
• Comfortable working with a scalable Rails architecture
• Mobile Development (iphone, blackberry, android) a plus
• Ability to design / develop APIs a plus
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and
salary requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould