RUBY ON RAILS - Direct Hire - 3 JOB OPENINGS w/ GREAT PAY!!

(615) 724-4940 Office

shelby.smith@insightglobal.net

PLEASE see the job qualification and day-today-below; You DO NOT have to be a perfect fit!

Must-haves

**Hello Wonderful People!**If you are interested in this position please call me so I can give you more details and email me your resume. THANK YOU! Shelby Smith

-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR directly related year for year experience

-5 years of application developer/software engineer experience

-2 years’ experience with Ruby on Rails

Plusses

-Experience with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, etc.

-Experience with large-scale web applications

-Experience with relational database (MySQL) design, operation and development

-Experience and a passion for Linux systems and open source development

-Experience with Agile/SCRUM development environments

Day-to-Day

-Work in a team environment developing solutions for our core products and platforms

-Provide full application development life cycle support, including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment with assistance from Senior and Lead Application Development

-Communicate effectively with internal and external users as needed to support channel integration, development and support

-Support development with appropriate documentation

-Develops and modifies internal and external facing software as part of an Agile/SCRUM team

-Provides full application development life cycle support, including research, prototypes, development, and support

-Communicates effectively with SCRUM team members and other Product Managers and Engineering staff

Shelby Smith

(615) 724-4940 Office

shelby.smith@insightglobal.net