Wishpond (www.wishpond.com) is seeking a Developer (Ruby on Rails) in
downtown Vancouver. We are a “LEADING” (not leading) local product
search engine firm that are going the next chapter for online and
social shopping. Wishpond empowers shoppers to find products where and
when they need it, and opens new marketing realms for local and
We're looking for someone to join their team that shares the passion
for high-quality code and delivering great user experiences.
• Work with senior developers to continue to improve the products and
• Work with the graphic designer to make beautiful, easy-to-use user
• Liase with the customer support team to track down and root out the
cause of software bugs or issues.
• Help test and validate software releases.
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• A bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science
• Experience building and deploying Ruby on Rails applications
• Advanced knowledge of client side technologies such as such as
Nice to Have:
• Experience with scaling web applications
• Familiarity with administration and manipulation of MySQL relational
• Proficiency with optimizing SQL queries
• Competence working with *nix operating system variants
• Knowledge of Agile development methods
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Awesome co-workers
Qualified applicants, please submit your updated resume to Hans
Dhillon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishpond would like to thank all applicants for their application,
however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.