Thought Shop is currently seeking a freelance Ruby on Rails developer to join our team for a 8 to 10 week project beginning March 1st 2011.
• An experienced Ruby developer
• Strong expertise in Rails
• Well versed in test/behavior-driven development, pair-programming
• TDD/BDD as an integral part of your workflow (using shoulda and test::unit)
• Working knowledge of git
• Understanding of MySQL in order to optimize active-record queries and structure models efficiently
• Professional experience deploying a production Rails application
• Professional experience developing an e-commerce application
Nice To Have:
• Have deployed a high-volume Ruby on Rails application
• Have deployed into the cloud
• Scaled databases.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your subject line, please include ‘Ruby on Rails Developer’.