Location: Silver Spring, MD
Type: Full Time
Experience: Lead and Senior-level (2 positions)
Are you interested in building products used by millions of people? Do
you wish you could launch code daily or weekly? Our client is looking
for talented Rails Developers to lead one of our hottest new products.
They are growing rapidly as the leading tool for creating and
designing custom Facebook pages. These positions for (Lead and Senior)
Rails Developer are full-time and is based at their main office in
Silver Spring, MD.
* Work with product managers, designers and engineers to grow the
product line and revenue.
* Lead a team of Rails developers to deliver the product backlog of
* Ensure that the web application can scale to a million+ page views
* Develop the product using a test driven approach with unit,
integration and functional tests.
* Develop software iteratively, delivering working code and tests each
* Review application with product managers and QA each sprint.
* Ruby, Rails
* MySQL and MongoDB
* TDD with RSpec and BDD with Cucumber
* Experience developing consumer web applications
* In-depth knowledge of social networking / new media websites
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Computer Science degree from a reputable school in the US
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and
SALARY requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould