We are seeking a Ruby & Ruby on Rails Developer with experience working on custom coding projects. Our client is customizing their product and they are adding developers to round out the team. Senior Developer should be a Ruby ‘evangelist’ of sorts who keeps up with the latest and greatest. Developers will need to have prior experience migrating code and dealing with version control.
This could be a great fit for you if you:
- Have strong Ruby and Ruby on Rails (RoR) experience
- Pride yourself on producing clean, quality code
- Enjoy continuous learning thru reading, networking, attending conferences, blogs, etc
- Have the ability to quickly gain rapport with management and team members
- Have earned your BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-Oriented, self-starter, motivated, organized, analytical, results-driven, with high-level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative. In addition, punctuality is needed for scheduled dial-in team meetings
- Engine Yard
Someone who can work onsite would be preferred, but remote candidates will also be considered.
Please contact me to discuss further: Gayle Steuckrath / Gayle “at” TheCarreraAgency.com / (949) 273-8033