I've got a long-term 6-12 mo contract ON-SITE Ruby on Rails gigs in
NYC. Rate is open, but looking to stay around 60/hour. Please let me
know if you’re interested and qualified. Interview today, start
tomorrow (or whenever you can). 6 developers needed ASAP!
- Bachelors Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or related field.
- Central in the development of 3+ consumer facing, high-traffic
production web systems.
- Expert Ruby on Rails web application development experience.
Extensive experience with another Object Oriented language required.
- Applies OOD and Design Patterns to software design & problem
- MVC & Persistence Framework development experience.
- Practices TDD with a deep knowledge of testing Ruby applications.
- Experience with Memcached, Redis, and other key-value stores.
- Tackled clustering/caching, multi-threading and thread safety
- RDBMS experience including schema design and content modeling.
- Strong command of database modeling/design, web standards and best
- Worked in a fast paced environment with continuous integration, unit/
If you are interested in one of these openings, please submit your
RESUME and HOURLY requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould