Hi, I am working on Windows XP and have install Ruby 1.9.1. After
extracting Ruby 1.9.1 to c:\ruby I was able to issue 'ruby -v' and see
that the intended version installs.
1. When I tried checking the rubygems version with 'gem -v' I get the
`new': wrong number of arguments (5 for 4) (ArgumentError)
2. When I tried doing a 'gem update --system' I get the same error.
1. Is it best to extract Ruby 1.9.1 into a fresh c:\ruby directory that
is empty? Are you supposed to overlay it on a previous version, if so
2. What version of RubyGems is recommended for Ruby 1.9.1 and is there a
way to install a specific Rubygems version rather than just getting the
3. What version of Rails is production ready for Ruby 1.9.1?
Thanks in advance, Calvin.