Routes problem

Hi i configured custom routes but i got the following errors

Error Number 1: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it! The error occurred while evaluating nil.to_sym

17: <td> <%=quipment.numero_activo_fijo%> </td> 18: <td> <%=quipment.direccion_mac%> </td> 19: <td> <%=quipment.numero_serie%> </td> 20: <td><%= link_to 'Show', quipment %></td> 21: <td><%= link_to 'Edit', edit_equipment_path(quipment) %></td> 22: <td><%= link_to 'Destroy', quipment, :confirm => 'Are you sure?', :method => :delete %></td> 23: </tr>

The thing is that quipment is defined. Here is the source code:

<% for quipment in @equipments %>   <tr>     <td> <%=quipment.numero_activo_fijo%> </td>     <td> <%=quipment.direccion_mac%> </td>     <td> <%=quipment.numero_serie%> </td>     <td><%= link_to 'Show', quipment %></td>     <td><%= link_to 'Edit', edit_equipment_path(quipment) %></td>     <td><%= link_to 'Destroy', quipment, :confirm => 'Are you sure?', :method => :delete %></td>   </tr> <% end %>

Now if I remove the line 20, 21, 22 from the file i got error number 2 Error number 2:

undefined local variable or method `new_equipment_path' for #<ActionView::Base:0x2aaaae5c3bf8>

Here is the route for equipments

map.resources :equipment,                 :singular=>:equipment_instance,                 :collection =>{                          :add_equipment => :get,                          :index => :get                 }

if i remove the :singular => xxx line the problem is solved but the new methods give me errors

Thank you very much for the help