Roo gem installation fail

hi

I am tried to install roo gem 1.2.0 but it gives me following error. It seems it require stdio.h which is not present. Can you please help me how to install roo gem

checking for stdio.h... no *** extconf.rb failed *** Could not create Makefile due to some reason, probably lack of necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more details. You may need configuration options.

Provided configuration options:         --with-opt-dir         --without-opt-dir         --with-opt-include         --without-opt-include=${opt-dir}/include         --with-opt-lib         --without-opt-lib=${opt-dir}/lib         --with-make-prog         --srcdir=.         --curdir         --ruby=C:/Downloads/InstantRails-2.0-win/ruby/bin/ruby

Gem files will remain installed in C:/Downloads/InstantRails-2.0-win/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hpricot-0.6.161 for inspection. Results logged to C:/Downloads/InstantRails-2.0-win/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hpricot-0.6.161/ext/fast_xs/gem_make.out

Shaily Goel wrote:

hi

I am tried to install roo gem 1.2.0 but it gives me following error. It seems it require stdio.h which is not present. Can you please help me how to install roo gem

checking for stdio.h... no *** extconf.rb failed *** Could not create Makefile due to some reason, probably lack of necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more details. You may need configuration options.

-=R