render partial but content is hidden

Hi, I have a strange problem:

I try to use replace_html (rjs) for replace object fields with partial contains remote_form_for to edit the object It works well but the inserted form is coming hidden. (I also tried to toggle it, or show but - nothing . it stays hide) when I try to replace the object with regular element like p, div etc. everything is shown. or if I try to insert the partial in another place in the page I see it. the problem is just when I replace the object columns with partial of remote_form_for.

Do you have a suggestion what can cause it?

could you be creating invalid html (eg a form nested in another form or something like that) by inserting your partial in the precise location that you are ?

Fred

could you be creating invalid html (eg a form nested in another form or something like that) by inserting yourpartialin the precise location that you are ?

Fred

no, It's a plain table , each row is an object. And I try to replace the fields of the object with little remote_form with structure like the object row(the numbers of the columns, etc.)

Does your div encompass a row or a number of cells in a table? In either case this is unfortunately not valid html. A div can encompass a whole table or sit inside one cell but the div must not just encompasses part of the table. Some browsers accept it but some do not.

Colin