Remove cache after logout

Hi, I have observe Facebook and Gmail that when we logged out it redirects us to the login page, but the interesting is that when we hit back button it still not go to inbox page. I have search in google and got something to set attribute “Cache-control” in header. But I don’t know how can we implement this mechanism in Rails. Can anybody suggest me how to do that?

The step by steps are in the answer.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/711418/how-to-prevent-browser-page-caching-in-rails

B.

I have tried that but it still not working. I have tried code in application controler:

before_filter :set_cache_buster

def set_cache_buster response.headers[“Cache-Control”] = “no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate” response.headers[“Pragma”] = “no-cache” response.headers[“Expires”] = “0” end

I am using Extjs framwork to design my web page.

News Aanad wrote in post #1002733:

I have tried that but it still not working. I have tried code in application controler:

before_filter :set_cache_buster

def set_cache_buster      response.headers["Cache-Control"] = "no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate"      response.headers["Pragma"] = "no-cache"      response.headers["Expires"] = "0"    end

I am using Extjs framwork to design my web page.

Hi Code is working fine.Thank you.You saved a lot of time.

Thank You.