redirect_to doesn't work for create action

Hi,

I am trying to use redirect_to in one of my action in a controller class

I want it to redirect to another controller create action which is a HTTP POST method, I tried different option but none of them seems to work.

Here is my code

class HomesController < ApplicationController   def login     redirect_to sessionmanagers_path(:method=>:post)   end end

my routes.rb has the following

map.resource :sessionmanagers map.resources :homes

The other way that i tried is

redirect_to sessionmanagers_path(:method=>:post) redirect_to sessionmanagers_path, :method=>:post redirect_to sessionmanagers_path, :method=>"post"

I am expecting it to go the Sessionmanagers controller and create action

When I do rake routes i get the following

new_sessionmanagers GET /sessionmanagers/new(.:format) {:controller=>"sessionmanagers", :action=>"new"} edit_sessionmanagers GET /sessionmanagers/edit(.:format) {:controller=>"sessionmanagers", :action=>"edit"}      sessionmanagers GET /sessionmanagers(.:format) {:controller=>"sessionmanagers", :action=>"show"}                      PUT /sessionmanagers(.:format) {:controller=>"sessionmanagers", :action=>"update"}                      DELETE /sessionmanagers(.:format) {:controller=>"sessionmanagers", :action=>"destroy"}                      POST /sessionmanagers(.:format) {:controller=>"sessionmanagers", :action=>"create"}

Any help is appreciated.