Recommendations for a Ruby Polling/Survey/Voting type plugin??

I would like to add a Survey to my web application. Basically, I have 10 objects ... imagine Restaurants, and I would like to ask the same 10 questions about each object ... for instance rate the food, service, atmosphere, etc. Is there a good Ruby plugin that anyone has used that could handle this? I've checked out the acts_as_rateable plugin, but that would only work for rating my high level object, ie: a Restaurant. Running a search on the web yields the "Civic Duty" plugin, but there is no demo, and I'm not sure it will work for what I want to do.

Has anyone implemented the Civic Duty plugin, and maybe could point me to a demo?

Can anyone recommend a different Polling/Survery type of plugin I could check out?

Thanks in advance! LAB

wrt surveys (vs polling) If you have full control of the survey questions, then it can simply be another model associated with the object

But if you are looking for a dynamic database schema (eg let users build the survey questions on the fly), to my knowledge, everyone I've talked to with this requirement have built their own (including myself)

--linoj