Random Closed Stream error...

Did you ssolve this problem , I've the same error sometimes any idea of what is the problem or how fix that ??

Foreero Ivan wrote:

Did you ssolve this problem , I've the same error sometimes any idea of what is the problem or how fix that ??

On 26 mayo, 14:29, Sonny Chee <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>

Ivan,

Unfortunately, not. I haven't had time to fully investigate. I suspect it has something to do with the image_science graphics package that I use with attachment_fu. Would you, by any chance also be using either/both of these plugins?

Sonny.

No , I have not these plugins installed in my app. I thought that it have to do with mongrel.

I'll investigate about this , if I found something to solve this I'll warning you .. and if you have something please let me know what you found.

Thanks for pay attention to my question

Foreero Ivan wrote:

No , I have not these plugins installed in my app. I thought that it have to do with mongrel.

I'll investigate about this , if I found something to solve this I'll warning you .. and if you have something please let me know what you found.

Thanks for pay attention to my question

Ivan,

Are you using Ubuntu 8.04 or some other flavour of Linux? I've never seen this issue when my app is deployed to a server with Solaris....

Sonny.