Rake test fail assert_match

I am reading " Agile Web Developement with rails". I am using Ruby 1.9.3 and Rails 3.2.16.

When I run `rake test` command, i got following errors:

1) Failure: test_received(OrderNotifierTest) [/home/jaimin/rails3/work/depot/test/functional/order_notifier_test.rb:9]: Expected /1 x Programming Ruby 1.9/ to match "Dear Dave Thomas\r\n\r\nThank you for your recent order from The Pragmatic Store.\r\n\r\nYou ordered the following items:\r\n\r\n 1 x Programming Ruby 1.9\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nWe'll send you a separate e-mail when your order ships.\r\n\r\n".

2) Failure: test_shipped(OrderNotifierTest) [/home/jaimin/rails3/work/depot/test/functional/order_notifier_test.rb:17]: Expected /1 x Programming Ruby 1.9/ to match "<h3>Pragmatic Order Shipped</h3>\r\n<p>\r\n This is just to let you know that we've shipped your recent order:\r\n</p>\r\n<table>\r\n <tr><th colspan=\"2\">Qty</th><th>Description</th></tr>\r\n 1 x Programming Ruby 1.9\r\n\r\n\r\n</table>\r\n\r\n".

I refer this link:

also but I can't able to solve this error.

I have attached order_notifier_test.rb, Please find it.

my shipped.text.erb is under app/views/order_notifier directory.

How can I solve this error?

Kind regards.

Attachments: http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/9819/order_notifier_test.rb

Put a debugger in (use binding or debugger for Ruby < 1.9; use byebug for Ruby 2.0) before your test failure and execute those RegExp commands on the console while you have the values in memory.

You probably have just a few characters off, or a whitespace character that is messing up the match.

Jason Fb wrote in post #1150232:

Put a debugger in (use binding or debugger for Ruby < 1.9; use byebug for Ruby 2.0) before your test failure and execute those RegExp commands on the console while you have the values in memory.

You probably have just a few characters off, or a whitespace character that is messing up the match.

Thank you for your reply. I solved that error.

Kind regards