Rails paths when loading a Java applet

I've built a Java applet and now I'm trying to load it using Rails, it's failing to load.

The problem seems to be that Rails is changing the dots in my classpath to forward slashes which then cause my applet's dependencies to not load. Here's an example dependency from the logs that's failing:

ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches "/com/objex/panywhere/Pedigree_RS_Bundle.class" with {:method=>:get}):

So how can I tell Rails that I'm loading a Java applet and to not mess with anything in my <object> and <embed> tags?

Here's my embed code that works perfectly outside of Rails:

<object classid="clsid:CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA"         width="600"         height="400"> <param name="archive" value="/artemis.jar" /> <param name="code" value="artemis.ProgenyAnywhereWrapper.class" /> <param name="codebase" value="."> <comment> <embed type="application/x-java-applet"        archive="/artemis.jar"        code="artemis.ProgenyAnywhereWrapper.class"        width="600"        height="400"        codebase=".">   <noembed>No Java Support.</noembed> </embed> </comment> </object>

Surely I don't have to make custom routes for every single one of my applet dependencies ?

Thanks,

No one has given me a viable response yet. I will keep you in the loop if i find anything out.