Rails loads wrong files

I run in to errors which I dont understand: I never get the newest version of code (xxx.html.erb) displayed, instead my editors backupfile (xxx.html.erb.bak) are loaded/run.

I run Rails v2.3.2 (I am new. How to install 2.0.2? "gem install rails" put 2.3.2. on my windows xp machine)

Situation:

1) In my app there are some files (xxx.html.erb) as it should be. These files above I have been written and edited with my editor (i.e. UltraEdit) /rails_apps/coconut/app/views/flights/show.html.erb /rails_apps/coconut/app/views/flights/_new_seat.html.erb /rails_apps/coconut/app/views/flights/_seat_list.html.erb

2) The Editor saves backup files from the last version of the file with extension .bak, like (xxx.html.erb.bak): /rails_apps/coconut/app/views/flights/show.html.erb.bak /rails_apps/coconut/app/views/flights/_new_seat.html.erb.bak /rails_apps/coconut/app/views/flights/_seat_list.html.erb.bak

3) When I make a mistake in coding, the error page displayed concerns the backup files (xxx.html.erb.bak), not the xxx.html.erb files!!! So I never get the newest version of code (xxx.html.erb) loaded nor displayed.

4) When there is a backup file (i.e. app/views/flights/show.html.erb.bak), Rails error page shows content of the backup file (xxx.thml.erb.bak), not of the current file (xxx.html.erb):

####### START #################