Rails and Jquery

Well since the rest of the code is so simple it can't be that either, I assume. The obvious conclusion is that it is working correctly.

Have a look at the rails guide on debugging which will give you techniques that you can use to debug the code. The first thing to do is to work out where it is failing so you can look in the log to see what actions are being called at what points and you can debug the data you are passing up to the view to see if that is ok.

Once you have worked out which bit of code is failing you will probably see the problem, if not then come back and show us the code that is failing (not the whole app, just the bit that is failing).

Colin

Colin Law wrote in post #1101662:

Well since the rest of the code is so simple it can't be that either, I assume. The obvious conclusion is that it is working correctly.

Have a look at the rails guide on debugging which will give you techniques that you can use to debug the code. The first thing to do is to work out where it is failing so you can look in the log to see what actions are being called at what points and you can debug the data you are passing up to the view to see if that is ok.

Once you have worked out which bit of code is failing you will probably see the problem, if not then come back and show us the code that is failing (not the whole app, just the bit that is failing).

Colin

@Colin, FYI: I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate of another thread, which has been resolved.

OK, thanks. I must have missed it.

Colin