Rails 3.1.3 has been released. This release mainly contains fixes for
regressions that popped up in 3.1.2.
## CHANGES ##
* Downgrade sprockets to ~> 2.0.3. Using 2.1.0 caused regressions.
* Fix using `translate` helper with a html translation which uses the
`:count` option for pluralization.
* Perf fix: If we're deleting all records in an association, don't add
a IN(..) clause to the query. *GH 3672*
* Fix bug with referencing other mysql databases in set_table_name.
* Fix performance bug with mysql databases on a server with lots of
other databses. *GH 3678*
*Christos Zisopoulos and Kenny J*
* New apps should be generated with a sass-rails dependency of 3.1.5,
As ever, you can see a full list of changes on Github: