Radiant could not be initialized. Please verify that vendor/radiant contains a complete copy of the

hi i am working on configuring existing application on locally as well as server but i got an error

i use radaint 0.8.2, rails 2.3.4, ruby 1.8.7 and rubygems 1.4.2.

script/server -e production -p 3001

Radiant could not be initialized. Please verify that vendor/radiant contains a complete copy of the Radiant sources.

is there above explained version is dependable? i use according to app. or any dependent gem is needed?

i already install cucumber.

and i tried to re-install also.

please help me

thank you in advance

This is a totally wild guess, but is there a .gitmodules file in your project root? The symptoms you’ve described sound like there might be a submodule set up for vendor/radiant, and if it wasn’t initialized then all the files would be missing.

–Matt Jones

Hi Jones,

Thanx for the reply,

There is no .gitmodules file in root. is there compulsory to be in root application? because application runs locally fine but there is an issue for ec2 server.

please give me guide jones.

Thanking You,

Nirav

Hi Jones,

Here are give directory of vendor/radiant

/app
/features
/lib
/public
/spec
/vendor /bin
/config
/db /script
/test CHANGELOG
CONTRIBUTORS
README INSTALL
LICENSE radiant.gemspec
Rakefile

Thanking You

Nirav

i have re-install rails, ruby, rubygems and radiant. is it any idea for this error to anyone what to do after that? i am confused for that. because same configuration is there for locally and its work fine. but for ec2 server it gets error. anyone knows about this error? i am stuck at that error. please give me reply asap.

Thanking You,

Nirav Acharya