Question on restful_authentication

I attempted to run the following command using the restful_authentication plugin and was wondering if anyone could help shed some light on this. Here's my problem - ran:

script/generate authenticated person session

And this generated a number of pluralized files that I thought should be singular:

/controllers/people_controller.rb /views/people/

And in routes.rb, I get:

map.resources :peoples

This is the only place where :peoples was found in the project, so I'm guessing this is a pluralization issue. If I run the script against "user" instead of "people" there is no issue, but I'd really like to use "people" as the name. Any suggestions on how I as a Rails novice should approach this? Should I clean it up manually, or is there a better way to run the generate script?

Thank you for any advice! Joe

That helped, mostly. Thanks!

Creating a user worked fine. Logout worked fine. However, logging back in yielded this problem:

NameError in SessionsController#create uninitialized constant SessionsController

The only change I made to the session_controller.rb file was to move the "include AuthenticatedSystem" code to the application controller. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks much, Joe

Just reporting that I seem to have found the error.

Running script/generate authenticated user sessions works

Sessions must be plural, or else everything will work except the login function.

Thanks, Joe